Heal your past, Transform your future
Emotional Freedom Technique
Some of the benefits you can achieve with EFT
- Heal chronic illness
- Relieve chronic pain
- Heal Stress
- Heal Relationships
- Create positive beliefs
- Resolve Trauma
- Rewrite your Past
- Transform your future
EFT is an energy psychology tool that is used to resolve or improve any physical or emotional issue, destructive thought pattern or form of behaviour.
EFT can help you to release negative emotions such as fear, anxiety, grief, guilt, shame, anger or frustration, and to bring positivity back into your life.
Our physical illnesses, behaviours, and emotional responses are driven by subconscious patterning which stems from some form of perceived trauma, usually occurring at a very young age. Such incidents result in the flight / fright / freeze response. When we have a freeze response then a decision is taken and a belief formed, e.g the world is a dangerous place, it is not safe to trust anyone, I’m unlovable etc. These beliefs then act as a filter to life experience. When we have repeating patterns in life then this is due to a re-enactment of the childhood freeze response.
These freeze responses become ‘encapsulated’ or ‘stored’ in the body out of harm’s way, but in doing so cause a disruption in body’s energy system. Over time all these stored ‘disruptions’ not only colour our emotions, (resulting symptoms can include lack of confidence and self esteem, feeling stuck anxious or depressed, or the emergence of compulsive and addictive behaviours), but can also manifest as a physical problem, (conditions such as pain, insomnia, headaches, fatigue, chronic disease)
EFT works with our energetic fields and meridians and involves tapping with your fingers on acupuncture points along the body’s meridian system. EFT can be thought of as similar to acupuncture but without needles! When we use tapping we are working on the end points of meridian lines to help re-balance and clear the body’s energy system. While tapping on the points you bring to mind physical symptoms or negative memories. Tapping on key acupuncture points tells our primitive brain that whatever we are focusing on is no longer a threat.
The part of our brain which controls stress and fight or flight response is non-verbal. Words don’t register. This is why talking therapies are not always successful for many issues, particularly trauma. However tapping does register and these traumas can be easily resolved with EFT. EFT is a powerful modality for shutting off fight/ flight / freeze response, thereby dramatically lowering stress levels and removing triggers which keep switching it back on. Stress response is rapidly lowered.
The technique of EFT is easy to follow, simple to do and quick to perform. It is also gentle and safe.
I will lead you through the process, and will teach you techniques to use in between sessions and for any future self-help.
Rewrite Your Past, Transform Your Beliefs, Transform Your Life
Matrix reImprinting allows you to change your relationship to your past and dramatically transform your physical and emotional health in the present.
According to Bruce Lipton 95% of illness can be attributed to stress, and 100% of stress comes from faulty beliefs. Negative perceptions and thoughts tend to create disease in our body. Matrix reimprinting allows you to quickly find and resolve negative beliefs and core issues. You can then go on to instill new positive beliefs and experiences.
Benefits of Matrix Reimprinting
- Easy to use technique and a gentle process for the client
- Quickly resolves traumatic memories, often within minutes
- Locates core issues, related trauma and beliefs
- Locates pre-conscious trauma (pre 6 years) often beyond client’s awareness and conscious memory
- Client driven
- Allows different perspective to be gained regarding past events
- Transforms physical and emotional health
- Naturally utilises the law of attraction in a very powerful way
Matrix Reimprinting originates from Emotional Freedom Technique. It uses the same acupuncture points and the tapping process is the same, but the protocols are different.
EFT can remove the emotional charge from painful memories, although it may leave a void in their place. Matrix Reimprinting heals the past memory and replaces it with a new and different one, so that conjuring up the memory now brings up a joyful energetic imprint.
Many traditional therapies conclude that when we experience a trauma, part of us splits off to protect us from the trauma, dulling or blocking our memory of the event. Traumas are held in our subconscious where we will re-live them, over and over again. In Matrix reimprinting these are referred to as Energetic Consciousness Holograms (Echos). Matrix reimprinting uses the idea that faulty and unhelpful beliefs can be traced back to frozen Echos in need of healing. With the Matrix Reimprinting technique we can work directly with these ECHOs, resolving the negative energetic charge around them. This changes our relationship to our past, and affects our emotional and physical health in the present.
There are a number of key principles in Matrix Reimprinting.
- Everything is energy. According to quantum physics we are energetic beings and all connected by a giant unified energy field – The Matrix
- Energy is organised into fields or layers (morphic fields) and our subconscious mind is located in our personal field.
- Traumas and difficult life experiences are stored in the subconscious and held as pictures in the Matrix in the form of Echos.
- Using the techniques of this tool we can interact with these Echos to transform past pictures and replace with more positive ones. Trauma is released using tapping.
- The practitioner acts as a guide. The client and their Echo(s) drive the process.
- The heart is a powerful electromagnetic transmitter and plays a role in sending out new supportive pictures as part of the reimprinting process.